Monday, February 25, 2013

A few years ago, we, a couple of librarians, attended a workshop on e-mails. How to send & receive e-mails, especially e-mails with attachments. Nowadays we send e-mails with our eyes closed, well almost, and cannot imagine a time we did'nt know how.
I've called my blog, CLOG. Class + Blog = CLOG. According to the dictionary a clog is an obstruction or a hindrance. Well i sure know my blog isn't an obstruction, but rather an effective tool if used correctly.
I somehow feel i should have named my blog; 'a diary of a wimp' . Im so scared to try new things. Im amazed at the young children at computer outlets and how they try to use and play with the equipment.

1 comment:

  1. Well done my friend, to me you seem like a fish in the water - already comfortable in the blogosphere, but I can relate to your feelings :) and it made me think of the days when the world wide web was introduced and I did my first search, which was still OK, but before that we did dialog searches - would rather not say which year that was! - and those dial up days we found quite nerve racking, to say the least, but here we are in a totally different world now and like librarians can do so well, still (trying to) keep up :)

    ReplyDelete