Tuesday, March 12, 2013

QR codes


view the website of libraries and technology and how technology is developing in libraries.
Interesting hey!!!. I think QR codes are fantastic. It has endless possibilities, because it uses so little space. BUT you need a smartphone to read them. My project on mobile technologies really opened my eyes to the advantages of QR codes. I've generated a QR code, but I cant read it, because, I do not have a smartphone. Im still deciding between a tablet or a smartphone and the price difference is a major decision maker. A Samsung Galaxy S3 is currently going for R7500 and a tablet for far less. So whats the difference; to have an ordinary phone for phone calls & text messages + a tablet for access to apps and sundry OR to have a smartphone, which can practically do everything, but cook the evening meal...decisions...decisions 

No comments:

Post a Comment