Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blogging blues

Im so glad for this holiday. When we started blogging i was quite excited. I felt like im going on an adventure by just using my fingers, but a rude awakening awaited. Not so much the content, but the waiting for the blog to open and trying to add widgets and and it just doesn't work. The unending frustration waiting for technology to respond or for it to do what you want. I just somehow wish  for more time. By the time we start classes we already have an 8 hour work shift, travelling to campus in 'rush hour' traffic and then being introduced to new things and the mind and body are both tired. But then I suppose that is the joy of studying part-time.

I read an interesting qoute yesterday; "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out. " I do not want to be a turtle. I do not want to be left behind. I want to be relevant. So forget tiredness, forget frustrations. Im trying and i'll continue till i succeed

No comments:

Post a Comment